Link to Us
Linking back to PokéPrint is a great way to show your support and spread the word to the community. You can use any of the text or image links below, or you could create your own if you wish.
HTML link (for websites):
BBCode link (for forums):
If you choose the use one of these buttons, you must upload it to your own server, as images cannot be hotlinked from PokéPrint.
If you're interested in affiliating your site with PokéPrint, please ensure that it meets the following requirements:
- Your site must be a video game and/or TCG site with a similar focus to PokéPrint. Pokémon-related sites are preferred, but other related subjects may be accepted.
- Your site must offer original content. I'm not looking for bad rip-offs of existing sites, so if your site only has a few pages on basic game mechanics copied from Serebii.net or Bulbapedia, you're not going to be accepted. I like sites that provide useful and interesting content that appeals to a wide audience (try to avoid overdone content like cheats and widely-known theories/speculation, as well as personal stuff like your Pokémon teams or top ten favourite Pokémon).
- Your site must be in English. Sites aiming for an international audience get priority over country-specific sites.
- Your site must be suitable for a younger audience. Any content on your site that may not be suitable for children must have a warning attached to it. Furthermore, I will not affiliate with any site that excessively hates on any franchise or fandom, Pokémon or otherwise.
- Your site must have an easy-to-navigate layout and utilise correct spelling and grammar (yes, this includes spelling "Pokémon" with the accented é). I won't accept sites that use Freewebs templates or default Wordpress themes.
- Your site must be updated regularly, or you must provide some way of letting myself and your visitors know that your site hasn't been abandoned (for example, a regularly used Twitter or Facebook account associated with your site is fine). I will remove your site without notice if it is left to rot.
- Sites that have a proper domain (.com/.net/.org) are more likely to be accepted.
Generally, I will not affiliate with any of the following: sites that are largely member-exclusive (including stand-alone forums and/or oekakis), sites that are largely "Fakemon"-orientated, sites that offer illegal downloads (eg. emulators/ROMs or music files), sites that sell or deal with console or game hacking/modification, small shrines, fanlistings, Facebook pages/groups, Tumblr blogs, or any site that generates pop-ups, auto-playing music, or excessive advertisements.
If you believe your sites meets the above requirements, please contact me (make sure you select "Affiliation Application" from the dropdown menu). If accepted, please place a link to PokéPrint on at least one page of your site.
Finally, please note that if your site is affiliated with PokéPrint and it moves/changes topics, that doesn't mean I will automatically stay affiliated with you. Your new site must still meet my requirements. Please keep that in mind.